3 hrs Beginners/Intermediate Workshop
Buttercream Cupcake Decorating
Dates of Workshops:
22nd Feb 2014 10am - 1pm
1st March 2014 10am - 1pm
8th March 2014 10am - 1pm
15th March 2014 10am - 1pm
22nd March 2014 10am - 1pm
This workshop is perfect for those wanting to master essential buttercream piping techniques. On this workshop you will be provided with 12 vanilla flavoured cupcakes for you to decorate to take home. You will learn the six most useful basic icing techniques;
* Flat icing - how to cover your cupcakes with a professional look
* Flat rose Swirl
* Iced Gem
* Two Tier Swirl
* Swirls using a palette knife.
* Small various flowers
* Other various decor using moulds of your choice available on the day.
We will cover four different designs, using various nozzles and two designs using palette knife techniques. You will also learn how to use moulds, cutters and colour blending techniques.
You will go home with:
* 12 decorated cupcakes in a presentation box
* A wealth of new skills that can be translated into creating a whole host of design
* Confidence in working with florist paste, fondant and colours.
All equipment for the day are provided, you just need to bring an apron with you!
Please contact Shushma on 07956 66 22 33 if you have any questions.
Cancellation Policy for Classes
If for any reason you need to cancel your class after booking, please note:
* A stright £20 cancellation charge will be made.
* Within 3 weeks before your workshop, 50% of the workshop fee is charged.
* Within two weeks of the workshop date we are unable to offer any refunds or changes as we
will have turned away other customers from this workshop.
If for any reason SK Cakes need to cancel the course we will give you as much notice as possible and we will offer you a full refund or a place on another course to the same value.
If you need to transfer your course to an alternative date or topic you may do so if it is more than two full weeks before your course date. A £15.00 transfer fee will apply. We regret that we are unable to accept any transfers within two weeks of your course date and you may only make transfer per course.